Do you need a custom designed website on a budget, that you can pay for on a monthly subscription basis? Well you are in luck, Website As A Service has made it easy to get a custom designed website that you can pay off on a monthly basis.
We have affordable monthly website packages which include the website development and hosting. Our monthly pricing options range in price from $69 to $199/month+GST.
Whether you want a basic but professional landing page because you are just starting out, a 10-50 page site for an established business, or a feature rich eCommerce website, we have website packages to meet your needs.
You can view our range of affordable monthly pricing options on this page.
Interested in paying monthly for your website? Here is a list of the inclusions :
- Custom Website Development using the popular WordPress Content Management System, which gives you the ability to manage your own content and images in the future.
- Website and basic email hosting are also included in the price.
- Depending on the monthly pricing package you decide on, there might be monthly support included in your package.
Our pay monthly subscription model is perfect for startup small business or established medium sized business with tight cashflow. If you are serious about your online presence and need an affordable website for your business and don’t have the capital to purchase a website outright, you aren’t the only one, we have many customers throughout Australia who have opted for our Custom WordPress website packages which you can be purchased on a monthly subscription basis.
To speed up the process and to give you confidence that you know what you are getting, we have developed a number of websites which we use for demonstration purposes, which can be customised and branded for your business needs, you can check out these websites on the following page.
What are the benefits of using Website As a Service?
- Ability to pay monthly for a custom designed website
- Flexible monthly pricing packages including website development, website hosting and email hosting.
- When you select one of our range of demo sites to model your website on, you will be able to visualise what the end result is going to look like before making a commitment to proceed, reducing your risk and speeding up the time to finish the project.
- We have a broad and diverse range of sample websites which have different layouts and All of these demo sites, can be customised to emphasise your brand and functionality requirements.
- If you want a completely custom designed site, designed from scratch from the ground up, that is fine also, additional costs may apply though.
- One of the common problems with building a new website with digital agencies is support, they are not geared up to provide ongoing support. In contrast, at website as a service, our websites are fully supported by a team of Website Developers whose sole role is the ongoing support and maintenance of websites. So not only can we build you a professional and modern website, we are well places to provide ongoing support and assistance well into the future.
Our websites are built using WordPress, which is one of the most popular and widely used Open Sourced website CMS platforms globally. You have full control over the design, layout and functionality of the site and can be customised to your needs using the large number of plugins available online, many of which are free.
Why Choose Website As A Service?
There are many DIY Website builders on the market, some of which are very affordable and the end website looks great, the only drawback is that you technically don’t own your website, you could be limited to changes that they support and there is no way to move your site over to another provider if you aren’t happy, as your website is stuck on their platform.
Building your website on an open sourced platform like WordPress, which can be supported and worked on by anyone with basic WordPress experience, means that you have more options available compared to other hosted website platforms.
If you are paying a monthly fee for a basic website with Website as a Service and you want to add more pages and services, eCommerce functionality, or need a custom integration into a third party software, our team can make that a reality and can upgrade your package accordingly,
CircleBC and Website As A Service have helped hundreds of Australian businesses with Website Development and Website Support, including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Hobart. So if you are looking to pay monthly for a custom designed website, and are on a budget and need an affordable monthly package, give the team at Website As A Service a call on 1300 978 073.